#10. Dedicated To Him

08:43:00

Thinking Of You

I thought of you today, but that's nothing new
I thought of you yesterday and the day before that too
For every day, good or bad, you'll always be in my head
I hope those nights; you've understood everything I've said
This isn't just a joke or a silly lie
I could just be with you and let the time pass us by
I'm sorry if I do something to make you sad
Because it only comes back and also makes me sad
I really do love you and everything you are
I hope this relationship gets really far
I'll never get you out; I simply don't know how
In fact, I'm thinking of you right about now
You're everything I need and everything to me
You know exactly who you are and what you want to be
You always make me smile just by being there
I hope you know how much I really do care
And each time I think of you, my thoughts seem to twist
This is why I love you, it’s perfect bliss
This bliss goes on forever and never will it end
Neither will our relationship; you'll always be my friend
Not just a simple friend but a special friend, at that
And I guess what I’m really trying to say here is that
I want to spend my whole life with you
Because I am madly, deeply, in love with you

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ghost Town - Off With Her Head

Ghost Town - In Flames

Ghost Town - Dreamer

Flickr Images

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby

Catfish and the Bottlemen - Twice

Sleep Dealer - Nozomi